In the proximity of Brisbane, Australia next week? If so, stop by SIGGRAPH Asia, it's where the action is, especially on November 20. Why? The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way film, tv, and games are designed, made, and used. Autodesk Media & Entertainment is at the forefront of this disruption and with the right knowledge and tools, the competitive edge is yours for the taking. Please join us for these game-changing sessions:
- 10:00 am Intro to Shotgun: Streamlining Workflows for the World’s Best Creative Studios with Shotgun Software expert Mason Jarratt
- 11:00 BiFrost: Modular FX Framework with Todd Akita, FX Supervisor, The Mill
- 12:00 pm Thriving with Autodesk: Setting Up Creative Teams for Success with Shotgun Software experts Mason Jarratt and Jon Jones; and Autodesk Senior Technical Specialist, David Zwierzchaczewski
- 1:00 UTS Animal Logic Academy: A Unique Approach to Bridging the Gap Between Education and Industry with Chris Ebeling, Creative Lead, UTS Animal Logic Academy; Matt Estela, VFX Lead, UTS Animal Logic Academy
- 2:00 Making Elephants and Superheroes: Teams and Technology at Rising Sun Pictures with Ian Cope, VFX Producer Rising Sun Pictures
- 3:00 Shotgun for Games: Collaboration for Creative Teams with Shotgun Software expert Jon Jones
Looks like it’s going to be a great show. We look forward to seeing you there!